At First I created a new jQueryMobile based UI with Tizen SDK. then I simply addecd the source-code from my JamendoFM project into the Tizen project, and voilà, I got JamendoFM running on Tizen Emulator.
The method above got the application running only on Tizen emulator. Running it on the device itself requires correct access policies to the manifest file.
Access Policy in Tizen
To get the JamendoFM running on the real device I had to add the urls that JamendoFM uses into the app manifest file. The url can be added like this:
1 2 3 <access origin="http://jamendo.com" subdomains="true"> <access origin="http://radionomy.com" subdomains="true"> <access origin="http://imgjam.com" subdomains="true">
Getting the app approved to the Tizen Store
The Tizen QA noticed the there currently are some bugs related to the page-transition effects (it’s not a surprise), so I had to remove those.
I had places the transition effects into the radioList items, so I had to remove them.
I also had to make a new circular icon that matches the Tizen design style to get the application approved. The submitting process to Tizen store was pretty fast. I usually got responses from the QA team at the same day when I submitted my application.
Comments powered by Disqus.