AtnSnes is Snes9x emulator for Symbian. It is actually based on DrPocketSNES version 6.4.4, which in turn is based on snes9x 1.39
The Symbian days are over for me, and I finally uploaded the app into the Nokia store 🙂 The Nokia QA guys didn’t like the mario icon, so I had to remove it, and use crappier icon instead. This version should work with all Symbian Anna and Bellle phones.
- new crappy icon, since the mario icon didn’t pass nokia QA 🙂
- now available in nokia store
- Mounted shares(Dropbox etc.) breaks the filemanger, so do not use mounted shares.
- Does not work on Nokia 500, since it doesn’t have GPU.
2022 update: All appstoreas are gone. get it here
If your phone is not on the supported list in Nokia store, you can download it from here too: : AntSnes v_1.0 (5413 downloads)
Sources are available on Github: http://github.com/Summeli/AntSnes
- Do NOT Ask where to find ROMs / Bios. Asking about these will just get you banned!