AtnSnes is Snes9x emulator for Symbian. It is actually based on DrPocketSNES version 6.4.4, which in turn is based on snes9x 1.39
The new AntSnes comes with multitouch and with new transparent keys. You’ll need a Symbian^3 based phone to run this (N8, C7, E7 etc..). The old S60 5th edition is not supported by this version anymore.
Thanks for clpalmer for audiofixes and multitouch support!
- Audio is now better
- The bugs in the keys are now fixed
- Added an option for 4 directions D-PAD
- You can hide only the overlapping keys with the screen.
- Mounted shares breaks the filemanger, so do not use mounted shares.
There are two different installation packages now. One with the nokia’s smartinstaller that should install the Qt 4.7.3 for you, if you don’t have it yet, and one standalone package if you’re having trouble with the smartinstaller and you want to install the Qt 4.7.3 by yourself.
Download the AntSnes 0.8.1 with the smart-installer: AntSnes v081 with smartinstaller (25457 downloads)
Download the AntSnes 0.8.1 standalone : AntSnes v081 standalone (17546 downloads)
Sources are available on Github: http://github.com/Summeli/AntSnes
Read this before posting comments:
- Do NOT Ask where to find ROMs / Bios. Asking about these will just get you banned!
Comments powered by Disqus.