AtnSnes is Snes9x emulator for Symbian. It is actually based on DrPocketSNES version 6.4.4, which in turn is based on snes9x 1.39
The new AntSnes comes with multitouch and with new transparent keys. You’ll need a Symbian^3 based phone to run this (N8, C7, E7 etc..). The old S60 5th edition is not supported by this version anymore. S60 5th edition users should use AntSnesQt 0.7
- You can now adjust the alpha channel for keys
- alpha channel for keys is now configured at video section (not in controls panel)
- Multiple blit options (fullscreen & keep aspect ratio) (see video settings)
- You can map multiple snes-keys into one button
- The emulation is now stopped when the app goes into background, so it won’t drain your battery even if you forget it on.
- Fine tuned the onscreen buttons a bit. I think that they work a bit better now…
- standalone package removed
- Mounted shares(Dropbox etc.) breaks the filemanger, so do not use mounted shares.
- The volume control slider works only if you drag it into new position (tapping a new level doesn’t work)
Just download and install. The installer contains a smartinstaller which will download and install Qt 4.7.3 for you if you don’t have it yet.
Download the AntSnes 0.8.5 with the smart-installer: AntSnes v 0.8.5 (18429 downloads)
Sources are available on Github: http://github.com/Summeli/AntSnes
Read this before posting comments:
- Do NOT Ask where to find ROMs / Bios. Asking about these will just get you banned!
Comments powered by Disqus.