the gpSP is a gameboy advance emulator originally written by Exophase. And now it’s ported to the Symbian OS!
This version supports only Symbian^3 phones with Symbian Belle update installed (N8, E7 etc.). The old Symbian Anna users should still use the older gpSP 0.7. The S60 5th edition users should use the gpsp 0.6.5 for S60 5th edition
- Support for Symbian Belle
- You can choose between 8-directional and 4-directional DPads.
- You can add hidden A+B button areas, to press both of them at once.
- Mounted shares(Dropbox etc.) breaks the filemanger, so do not use mounted shares.
- It’s a gpsp port, so see the gpsp compatibility list before complaining about non-working ROMs
- the emulator crashes if you try to load a ROM without setting the BIOS
- there are some limitations in the ZIP file support, so maybe you have to upzipt the ROMs
- The ZIP files seem to be eating quite a lot of RAM, so If ROM doesn’t work, try extracting it.
- Roms ziped in the WinZip Maximum (PPMd) format WILL NOT work.
- Roms ziped in the WinZip Maximum (bzip2) format WILL NOT work
- Roms ziped in the WinZip Maximum (Enhanced Deflate) format WILL NOT run
- Roms ziped in the WinZip Normal format WILL run
- Roms ziped in the WinZip Fast format WILL run.
- Roms ziped in the WinZip Super Fast format WILL run.
- Roms ziped in the WinZip None format WILL run.
Just download and install.
Download the gpsp4Symbian: gpsp 0.7.1 for Symbian Belle (46569 downloads)
Sources are available on Github: https://github.com/Summeli/gpSP4Cute
Remember to set the correct bios before loading ROMs. Make sure to get an authentic one , it’ll be exactly 16384 bytes large and should have the following md5sum “a860e8c0b6d573d191e4ec7db1b1e4f6”. The Bios extension should be .bin
Project Wiki page:
Compatibility list for Symbian^3 can be found at:
Read this before posting comments:
- Do NOT Ask where to find ROMs / Bios. Asking about these will just get you banned!
Comments powered by Disqus.